Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Thinking of You!

This week is flying by all too fast.  I'm here in West Palm Beach taking care of my grandkids who are 6 and 8,  We've had lots of laughs and lots of hugs - and every minute is a joy!  I am so grateful to be alive to share these moments and I owe it all to a new treatment - radioimmunotherapy - which became available in the nick of time and to a doctor who didn't hestitate to use it. 
 
I haven't had a minute to myself to compose even a reasonably coherent entry but I promise to get back to business by next Monday.  
 
In the meantime, the Lymphoma Research Foundation (LRF) is another good resource to learn more about lymphoma.  I just received an email today that they have posted my story on their site.  For those of you who have been following this blog and the previous one, you will have heard it all before.  But for anyone who's new, the link is:
 
I hope all of you are having a good week.  I keep you all close in my heart.
 
Betsy
 
 

No comments: